The Cassina Group Closes First Quarter With Record Sales Volume
Image: 9 Johnson Road.
The Cassina Group, a Charleston-based real estate firm with 38 realtors, closed the first quarter of 2019 with a record sales volume for the company. The firm closed 92 deals, a 13 percent increase over the first quarter of 2018. The average sales price for the first quarter of 2019 was $635,997.
“We are extremely impressed with our first quarter numbers,” said Owen Tyler, partner and managing broker of The Cassina Group. “Our full-time, experienced agents are the best realtors in Charleston, and we are exceptionally grateful for our loyal clients who continue to work with us transaction after transaction.”
Fourteen of the firm’s first quarter sales were more than $1 million. Some especially notable transactions include the sale of 517 King St., a penthouse condo in King Street Lofts that sold for $3.3 million. Elizabeth Ramsay Dickinson represented the sellers and Stephanie Wilson-Hartzog represented the buyers.
The firm also had three notable sales in The Crescent in Charleston:
· 9 Johnson Road (Robertson Allen represented the sellers, Curry Smoak represented the buyers; $2.2 million),
· 6 Broughton Road (Robertson Allen represented the buyers and the sellers; $1.4 million), and
· 24 Jamestown Road (Adam Edwards represented the buyers; $1.35 million).
The Cassina Group also had two significant sales in the exclusive Olde Park neighborhood in Mount Pleasant. Meghan Webster represented the sellers on 735 Olde Central Way ($2.65 million) and Jimmy Dye represented the sellers on 310 Pilots Point ($1,445,000).
Other notable sales include:
· 4020 Betsey Kerrison Road, Johns Island (Garrett Rust represented the buyers; $2,675,000)
· 28 New St., Charleston (Charles McIntosh represented the sellers; $1,750,000)
· 43 Vincent Drive, Mount Pleasant (Carter Rowson represented the sellers; $1,339,000)
· 121 Freeman St., Mount Pleasant (Jackie Kelly, represented the buyers; $1,199,000)
· 189 N. Shelmore Blvd., Mount Pleasant (Laura Rembert, Chip Eiserhardt and Heath Verner represented the sellers; $1,075,000)
· 912 Mciver St., Mount Pleasant (Phil Sykes and Jay Unger represented the buyers; $1,075,000)
· 558 Planters Loop, Mount Pleasant (Jackie Kelly represented the sellers; $1,060,000)
· 15 57th Ave., Isle of Palms (Jason Ogden represented the buyers; $1,182,500)
The company, founded in 2006 by Jimmy Dye and Robertson Allen, has two offices in downtown Charleston and one in Mount Pleasant and consistently ranks as one of the highest-producing companies in the MLS. The Cassina Group is known as Charleston’s innovation-driven real estate firm with a proven reputation for delivering stronger results through leading-edge technology and building lasting relationships.
For more information on the company, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com.