Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Center Celebrates Official Opening
Jun 10, 2019 09:53AM
Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre, the first Hyatt Place hotel in Mount Pleasant, is officially open. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned by OTV Towne Centre, LLC, was developed by Four17 Partners, and is managed by Raines Hospitality.
The hotel is located in Mount Pleasant Towne Centre, the premier mixed-use lifestyle shopping district with access to more than 60 shops and restaurants all within walking distance. Just off of US 17 and I-526, Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre is minutes from Isle of Palms Beach, Patriots Point, Boone Hall Plantation, and the Historic Charleston District.
“As Mount Pleasant continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the Mount Pleasant area,” said General Manager Natassia Cruz. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre offers:
· 92 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work, and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
· Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
· Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
· 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night, and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
· Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
· Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow, or enjoy for free
· Meetings Spaces offer more than 1400 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
· 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Mount Pleasant is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Jennifer Maxwell, director of sales, Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. “Our hotel is central to the best the city has to offer and we are confident that Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”