The Cassina Group Announces Mt. Pleasant Property Sales
Oct 25, 2017 12:22PM
● By Emily Stevenson
The Cassina Group has a long-established presence in Mount Pleasant’s luxury real estate market, and this year is no exception. The boutique firm, with 36 full-time real estate agents, represented the buyers or sellers in 20 Mount Pleasant transactions over $1 million through mid-October.
“Mount Pleasant is one of the Lowcountry’s most desirable areas to call home,” said Owen Tyler, managing broker and broker-in-charge at The Cassina Group. “Our agents are extremely knowledgeable about the area and do a significant amount of business east of the Cooper particularly in the luxury market.”
Four noteworthy sales include 422 Royall Ave., 19 Hopetown Road, 2 Pierates Cruz and 349 Coinbow Drive — all listed by The Cassina Group.
- 422 Royall Ave., a custom home in the heart of the Old Village, designed by Heather Wilson and built by Reavis-Comer in 2011. The 2,941-square-foot home showcases an open floor plan with high-end finishes and enviable outdoor living spaces, including a courtyard, pool and entertaining area. Charles McIntosh represented the owners in the sale.
- Located in I’On, 19 Hopetown Road overlooks the marsh and boasts 3,980 square feet of interior living space with an open floor plan, nice formal rooms and upscale finishes. Meghan Webster represented the owners.
- Another significant Old Village sale for The Cassina Group is 2 Pierates Cruz, a classic brick traditional with many fine features and updates. Garrett Rust represented the owners.
- An impressive vacant land sale at 349 Coinbow Drive in Hobcaw Point was recorded with Jimmy Dye representing the sellers. The .48-acre parcel is located in The Shipyard, a historic former shipbuilding site listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Other notable sales include:
- 216 Molasses Lane (Hobcaw Point): 5 beds, 4 baths and 5,000 square feet (Meghan Webster represented the buyers.)
- 4233 Longmarsh Road (Sewee Preserve): 5 beds, 6.5 baths and 4,887 square feet (Laura Rembert represented the buyers.)
- 308 McCormick St. (Old Village): 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,917 square feet (Jackie Kelly represented the buyers.)
- 1612 Home Farm Road (Home Farm): 4 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,841 square feet (Melissa Martin represented the buyers.)
- 19 Fairhope Road (I’On): 3 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,660 square feet (Patty Mogul represented the buyers; resale Margaret Todd Truluck represented the sellers.)
- 261 Cooper River Drive (The Tides): 2 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,659 square feet (Robertson Allen represented the sellers.)
- 763 Olde Central Way (Olde Park): 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 3,634 square feet (Meghan Webster represented the sellers.)
- 608 Stewardship Road (Hibben at Belle Hall): 4 beds, 4.5 baths and 3,859 square feet (Jimmy Dye represented the sellers.)
- 23 Fairhope Road (I’On): 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,401 square feet (Meghan Webster represented the sellers.)
- 45 Marsh Grove Ave. (Saltgrass Pointe): 4 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,952 square feet (Jackie Kelly represented the buyers.)
- 606 Noble Lane (Cooper Estates): 0.41 acres, waterfront (Meghan Webster represented the sellers.)
- 94 Latitude Lane (I’On): 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,402 square feet (Meghan Webster represented the sellers.)
- 305 Indigo Bay Circle (Back Bay Village): 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 4,801 square feet (Harold Holt represented the buyers.)
- 1329 Erckmann Drive (Old Mount Pleasant): 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,460 square feet (Jackie Kelly represented the buyers.)
- 345 Coinbow Drive (The Shipyard at Hobcaw Point): 0.42 acres, waterfront (Jimmy Dye represented the sellers.)
The innovation-driven real estate firm has a proven reputation for delivering stronger results through leading-edge technology and building lasting relationships. The company has three offices in Charleston, including two in downtown Charleston and one in Mount Pleasant. For more information on The Cassina Group, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com.
About The Cassina Group
The Cassina Group is a boutique real estate brokerage with offices in Mount Pleasant, S.C., and Charleston, S.C. Recent awards include top honors from Charleston Magazine, Inc. 5000 and SC Biz News. For more information, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com or call 843.628.0008.